Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How To Start




Do I know how to blog?
No
Do I know what to say?
No
Do I even know the direction of this blog?
No

So why write a blog?
So that I can channel my myriad of thoughts into one place.

After some reading I have found from many people that your first blog post will probably stink. Your mother might be your only visitor, but even the biggest bloggers published blog posts that were crap early on in their blogging careers. Not that I’m making a career but if they don’t know how to start, how should I? Starting anything is a learning experience so this, my first blog post as “j”, is just the beginning of something wonderful to look forward to each day as I try to be a fun mom and a supportive wife in a new town with new people!

(photo is of touchdown Jesus Notre Dame)

No comments:

Post a Comment