Thursday, September 6, 2012

Facing Dilemmas



A little heavy for a second post but, how do you go about-facing real dilemmas in your life? Do you draw from spiritual guidance and inspiration from a religion or belief that you have? Ask close loved ones for help? Do you exercise or loose yourself in other activities that will help you find answers? I am a very religious person and have tried drawing upon prayer and inspiration for guidance, but am finding that I’m not sure how to solve my problem so I avoid it. I put it at the back of the closet and it seems that every few months, sometimes weeks, the closest gets to full and everything falls out and my problem is staring me in the face once again!

How do you guys seek help to problems or situations in your own life?

No comments:

Post a Comment